View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2012, 05:31 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Project 500 - Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
That's a very convenient chart. Great for when you don't fell like drafting. The only problem? I can only play one of those armies. ONE!
Hmm, let me guess.

Well, if it's NOT Elf Wizards, it should be. That army is super-cheap to get and really fun.

Marro Warlords is also pretty easy to make, possibly you are only missing Me-Burq-Sa?

Deathborgs should be cheap and easy. Seeing Red isn't awful.

But in any case, hopefully you can tweak this somewhat to get a few pre-mades of your own.
Yup, Elf Wizards. Those 2 are both pretty cheap, I just was never impressed with the Stalkers or cavalry, so I never got them. I have a nice collection, with at least 15 common squads that I have 3-5 of, but they're newer cheaper ones, and all these armies seem to use commons from waves 2-4 6-7 and 9-10.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments