View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

Hilarious card! Not Your Typical Superhero feels a little strange to me, but if she turns up everywhere, she turns up everywhere, and it'll be nice to be able to take her in a variety of different armies.
I really, really love Squirrel Swarm - silly, fun, and really quite strategic, it allows her to be an actual threat to the titans she memetically beats like Doom and Thanos without actually being in their range herself or being ridiculously flukey - you have to take the time to charge her up in order bury Darkseid under an endless swarm of squirrels (man, I love this game... ). She'll be an interesting one to play, that's for sure!
My first instinct in army building would be to put her in a S.H.I.E.L.D. build - they can often struggle to crack through the real powerhouses (assuming your opponent doesn't let you get in a position for Killbox), so she'll be a really valuable addition, plus S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents could probably run enough interferance to buy her time to gather her fury friends. Looks like fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What kind of synergy does she get from all those classes? I can only think of Bucky bonding for Soldier, Luke cage bonding for Crime Fighter, and Nick Fury & Dum Dum Doogan Agent synergy. Are the Avenger & Loser classes just placeholders for future synergy that does not exist yet?
Soldier: Bucky, Donald Ferguson (man, we don't have much soldier synergy, do we?).
Crime Fighter: Luke Cage, Kick-Ass, [redacted].
Agent: Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, Amanda Waller, Cecil Steadman.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================