View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2019, 02:07 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Nothing to prevent Ozy from doing his thing, but I like Archangel quite a bit in Cyclopes II armies. He gets to use his d20 auto-wounding power every time he moves, he moves a lot, and auto-wounds bypass Ozy's Stealth Dodge issue. The sooner you kill off Ozy, the sooner you don't have to worry about him. At 2000 points, a back-up leader for all your mutants isn't a bad idea either. I would say Havoc, but he uses the X and that makes it easier for Ozy to find #ed OM's. Could do something a little off the wall and grab Zemo (170) as a secondary OM dump. Lead the charge with Cyclopes II (while keeping him in the back, use his long range to your advantage), if/when your opponent drops Cyclopes, start dropping all OM's on Zemo.

I originally was targeting Archangel, but I'm using Nightcrawler 230 in that capacity. Even with a bonus +3 from Destiny to his D20 roll, Archangel's odds of inflicting an auto wound are less than Nightcrawler's, and NC is 30 points less.

I like the Baron Zemo idea, as another team does have Cap 240.