View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2020, 04:56 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

My first HBO Max casts to the big screen TV have been two one offs, after watching the two long DC Comics series noted upthread here on my PC Monitor:

Deadwood The Movie Because I never had premium channels before, I have this and a few other HBO TV series on DVD. They never got to make a final season of this show as they wanted. So ten years after the show ended, they finally got to do this movie, which is particularly great if you've seen the series unfold. On the 'extra' short feature, several actors say it was the best job they ever had!

Living With Lincoln This amazing documentary is by several generations and members of the family with the greatest collection of Lincoln books and photos in the world! As the descendants of a Union civil war soldier, they have written books of their own. Long ago they rescued and provided all the old contemporary Matthew Brady pictures we know today, including those used on the penny and the five dollar bill, consulted with the sculptor who did the Lincoln Memorial statue, and etc. Although I know a fair amount about Lincoln, these folks have many moving insights to share on the man and his family that were new and wonderful to me! For example, did you know that both Lincoln and one of his sons were sick when he gave the Gettysburg Address?

Coming Up:

Westworld the TV series.

Wonder Woman 1984 (Of Course) I think this will be a first new simultaneous release film seen at home on its theatrical release date for many of us!

Last edited by chas; December 24th, 2020 at 05:21 AM.