View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2009, 04:12 AM

HalsefighterX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Characters from Heroes, as heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post
For Telekinesis, Why not say; range 5 or less 1 extra dice. At range 6 or more, 2 dice. Nothing has more without glyphs or help.

Intuitive Apptitude might be dangerous. Could he not become the Hulk powered for few points, or Krug like?

One of us one of them... think about this. what if you started playing the game, then had to go to work and came back and started again. How do you know who attacked who?

Everything else looks cool
I think you're partially right about Telekinesis, but I think I may have to modify it a little more than that (I am unsure about giving him too many defense dice in the first place, otherwise absorbing certain powers would make him immortal.)
As for Intuitive Aptitude, His cost will naturally be high because of this power, I may institute a Peter Petrelli-like stipulation on that power to prevent potential broken-ness.

One of us one of them needs to be rephrased so that it makes more sense, but its basically a pseudo Zettian Guards power. I think I'll restrict that characters it works with to match what they do.

Thanks for your input By the way