View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2020, 09:31 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Taskmaster, Dr. Fate and Mysterio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post

The Compact Cars look incredible! And I'm totally on board with a unique logo instead of Marvel. In fact, I think the logo you created looks awesome and would love to keep that on there BUT... I have to ask what "ICF" means before I officially give a thumbs up. I mean, it could be some secret message for some cult or hate group that I don't want to be associated with.

I'm guessing that you came up with the logo yourself and I'm very, very impressed. i like it a lot. So lay it on my buddy, what does "ICF" mean?
Oops I typed that wrong. It's ICE which stands for Intelligence and Counter-Espionage. Which apparently is the spy organisation that Dean Martin's Matt Helm belonged to.

I didn't make the logo up. Apparently it was used "on the back of the Silencers movie soundtrack and on foreign lobby cards."