View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2020, 11:08 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Custom Corner

Well met!

Round and round we go; where we stop, . . .

It’s difficult to articulate why I have not been able to come up with a satisfactory set of powers for Rania. The dichotomy between her being both a fighter and a leader is likely the main issue. I haven’t been able to find a balance.

Playtesting alone with a limited number of figures, especially for one with such a relatively narrow breadth of experience. I’ll go back to the drawing board upon my return from Jamaica in 2 weeks.

What this time testing has done is teach me to more fully appreciate what a rare, wonderful thing we all accomplished in the creation of Kha. Within the Ullar-centric environment required to test Rania, Kha has seen a lot of action, with the Rogue faction and Brigands and on his own hook. I’ve learned to play much better in general and with Kha in particular, and enjoyed even more how he plays.

Looking forward to my return.

Scape on my friends!