View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2019, 07:17 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Well.

Is anybody else available, or should we scrap this altogether, and try another date later in the spring/early summer?
Well, definitely wait to see if anyone else weighs in, but I'm leaning a bit towards postponing. That frees my eldest up for his other gameday, the kids' grandma should be gone by the time we find another date which means my youngest will likely want to come, and maybe we can locate a better venue. And work on firming up army plans.

Anywho, that's my vote. Just texted the eldest and they agree we hate to do it without hivelord if we can help it. So that's their vote as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V