View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've only seen her pop up in a few things, but I thought TB's powerset for her felt a lot more representative. That version isn't doing a lot for me because it feels like it's keying in on a few weird things she did like a time or two, instead of representing how she normally fights.
Fair enough, I'm certainly open to some new ideas here. Reason I started this discussion up in the public thread was because I was hoping for some inspiration. As for TB's version, it really just has a SA and a Bishop like power that I don't find very representative of her role as a regular member of a team. A ranged SA could be useful for Excalibur though, other than Lockheed's range 2 SA, they don't have any other ranged or special attacks and both are good for avoiding certain defensive powers. So lets go with a ranged SA. What TB had looks interesting enough.

Also noticed that Meggan can't copy once per game or once per round powers so maybe her 3rd power should avoid those.
I'm not sure how often she actually does do the time-hopping thing, but I like it for two reasons.

1) she definitely is known for coming back in time from the future, so it feels iconic enough to merit a spot on the card even if she doesn't do it constantly.

2) the Bishop-y thing helps her mobilize in Excalibur or Starjammers builds. That's nice on the Excalibur side, since Capt Britain doesn't get to work as an OM hub until he can get engaged. On the Starjammers side of things, you want to keep her near Korvus if you're playing them together, but she doesn't directly synergize in a Starjammers build, so it makes the combo a little easier (plus, without getting too specific, I like the way it lines up with what Ch'od does).