View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2021, 07:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Yeah, I think it's just the wording that is bothering me/feels inelegant. I think in terms of being terrifying, there's the normal monster movie trope: If you're facing one of these it's the scariest thing in the world, but if you're facing several it's just war and you're almost over the fear factor.

So I might go with this:

HORRIFYING PRESENCE
If a figure without the Fearless personality is engaged with only this Demogorgon and has less Life remaining than this Demogorgon, subtract 1 from that figure's Attack and Defense numbers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.