View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2021, 11:20 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [AotV] General Map and Scenario Intro

I'm personally not super compelled by the Inverse Glyph alternating on/off every round idea. I don't hate it, but it seems a bit fiddly and unnecessary. I think my preference might be just to make them normal glyphs; no need to reinvent the wheel just for the sake of making something new.

If we really did want to do a new glyph type, glyphs that only affected figures at LEAST X spaces away could be kinda cool? Normally you tend to concentrate your figures around glyphs. With these glyphs you'd want to secure it, then bring the battle away from the glyph if possible.