Thread: Pandemic Tales
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pandemic Tales

For me, it has been a LOT of Ring Fit Adventure. Logged about 150 hours of exercise time over the past year, (300 real-time hours). Gotten quite a bit buffer from it. Body by Nintendo!
Really ready for all this to be done.
Also, typing this on an iBook G4 because idk what else to do. Thankfully, Heroscapers runs on vBulletin, which an 16-year-old computer can still handle! Basic html really is the best thing for websites.
Also, that embedded video plays at about 2 seconds per frame at 240p, but the audio comes through okay.
I don't understand Youtube. Back in 2008, this machine could stream 480p videos no problem. All these newfangled codices are incredibly resource-hungry by comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.