View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:54 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

I'm a little concerned about the potential of Stinger Venom when paired with Estivara and 6 move. A 6 range attack +1 aura is definitely worth 80 points when running these guys, and it won't be uncommon for them to get height. It's definitely a synergy worth testing carefully.

Carapace is interesting. I like how it lets them have a low base defense of 2 while still being able to shrug off some attacks.

I think that the name could use a bit of work. Each of the existing insects have some kind of fancy gibberish in their name--Fyorlag, Xualtiaca, Aunstrom, et cetera--albeit they also originate from Valhalla instead of another planet.

I don't see why they're following Einar. They feel like classic Aquilla insects. Einar has had a couple of desert-based units before, sure, but the card and theme still really lean more towards Aquilla here.