View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2019, 08:17 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ninjak (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Honestly, I'm with quozl here - feels more elegant to just go EC + Disengage. Does it really need to be all that different from Catwoman or whoever?
Because the level of mobility provided by EC is inaccurate to the character. Ninjak does not have the mobility of Lizard, Doctor Octopus, or Scorpion. You could argue somewhat of a comparison with Black Cat and Catwoman, but I'd still call him south of there. The tech isn't supposed to represent mobility, like the power does with these characters, but his infiltration tactics, such as scaling a building. I'd rather see it only trigger on levels above his height of five than make it something inaccurate that will unnecessarily up his cost.

EDIT: Also, four powers here feels inelegant and superfluous.