View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Orange Construct (Glomulus) (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think "glyph occupying an adjacent space" or something along those lines is fine in both of these cases - they both have Flying, so even if there's a Glyph on top of a skyscraper, they can just zoom up and chow down.
That's a good point. C3G has defined space adjacency for Harley's Bomb, so we could just word it like that and avoid having to define glyph adjacency. Like Ronin said, it seems like glyph adjacency would have some weirdness with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
It's funny how simple this card is - you'd think it would take a lot more work to "plug him in" to the rest of the Orange Lantern faction but, nope, the name is all you really need!
I love that he came out so simple! The rest of the Oranges are fairly complex so it's a nice balance to have a simple one. Though he still has quite a bit going on with his one power.

My attempt at wording:
AVARICE APPETITE
Before attacking, you may choose one figure adjacent to this Orange Construct or an unequipped glyph occupying an adjacent space. If you chose anything other than a Unique Hero or Event Hero, destroy it. Otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from the roll if the chosen figure has Super Strength. If you roll 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. After destroying a glyph or figure with this special power, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.