View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2015, 05:45 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I've gotten mostly everything from ebay, with the Marvel and Castle set coming from Amazon when they still had them at regular price. It can be tough, but you'll find good deals. Most of the best deals are auctions, rather than buy it now, and you have to constantly be looking, and get a little lucky in last minute bidding wars.

It's certainly not ideal, but over time you will manage to win some good deals. I got a complete lava set for $25, plus a 5-hex bridge. I also got around 5 more 5-hex bridges individually being sold at the same time, for around $11 each. The key is persistence, and checking frequently for heroscape lots etc. both newly listed and ending soonest.

Finding a RTTFF on ebay for around $40 is certainly around what they usually go for.