View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2007, 05:44 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
Man, thanks for all teh pionters, although there is ONE problem, that would be my mom being really ticked at me spend in money on prizes. So I"ll need to cut down on the prizes. So how does this sound?
Listen to your Mother.... please don't spend your money on prizes.

I think the first thing I would do is verify you can use the fire hall. How many tables and chairs does the fire hall have? Having people bring a Master Set is an interesting idea, and may work well. After you have the location confirmed you may want to post what maps you want us to play on. I would also suggest as people register for this event you can assign them a map to build ( they are really portable if you build them on paneling, plywood or even cardboard ) and bring. Hopefully as people arrive there will be plenty of tables set up for us to put our maps on.

Again don't worry about the prizes....work on it a little at a time and you may be surprizes that prizes will start coming out of the wood work... Check with your local business ( Hardware Store, Grocery Store, Gas Stations ) - you again may be surprized what they may have to donate.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023