View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:27 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Custom Corner

Well met!

Apparently turn interruption is a no-no for SoV. Rania may use the power only at the end of a turn in which a friendly figure that follows Ullar is destroyed, and only once for that turn, and potentially 3 times in a Round. Thematically, I don’t believe there’ll be any objections. My concerns are about how she plays. Is she fun? Are the 2 powers balanced against each other? How would it affect play if the range of the powers was reduced? Would she be less likely to be relegated to cheerleader status? Or does Ullar’s Fire belong on another figure? Or should I embrace her cheerleaderness and find another power complimentary to it?