View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2013, 09:19 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Freddy vs. Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am cool with Stalker, though Hunter synergy would be fun it is not very theme-y.
The extra d20 rolls are only rolled if it is actually Friday the 13th, which is a rarity. That is there purely fot theme and I thought it was fun.
Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha is the 'music' playing in the background when Jason is stalking someone. It was the only thing that came to mind and I am open to suggestions. Again theme and fun won here.

I like the mechanics of your Nightmare power better. Yours represents the battle going on in 'dream world', which I really like. There should be some way for the victim to escape with Freddy in tow, perhaps only Unique figures can do this.

Thanks for the input!
It's up to you on whether you want the synergy or not, as it's your custom it is up to you! Just looking at Jason, to me I see it difficult for a someone like him to gel with loads of hunters, plus he does stalker the victims that try to run
Oh yes it is definitely a fun idea and a cool theme! I worded my sentence badly, but what I meant was is that I thought the wording was a bit off, the wording for that last bit of that power didn't seem quite right to me. I think the last sentence of that power should read:

If it is Friday the 13th, you may roll the 20-sided die two additional times.

Not a big change or anything, just originally the wording just seemed a little off. I see that now! It's a nice fitting title now that I see it, definitely see the theme! And it looks to be a very fun power, definitely to lock figures down, and stop opponent's figures from getting to your own key figures. The only titles I can think over it are No One Escapes Jason or Inevitable Death.

Thank you! The only problem is is that it is a really complex power that will take up loads of space on a card. Maybe something like a D20 roll to escape with Unique Heroes, adding 1 for each life remaining on the Army Card? Originally I thought a Fearless personality immunity might work, but then I remember you are making these for classic