View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Discussions and Sign Up

1. I think free agency pick ups (which are triggered by new public releases) have the potential to shake up rosters, and thus incentivize trading more. That said, the trading aspect exists just to allow the opportunity, not because I think it'll be a big part of things. Seemed fun to allow it, though, and no real reason not to.

2. You'd be playing as many Away games as Home games, so you'd still play half of your games on other maps. I figured this was a good way to streamline the map choosing aspect of setting up games that added a bit of strategy to it.

3. The Team Loan concept is a subtle encouragement to have Teams build complementary rosters. Basically if your roster isn't working for you for an army you're trying to build, you can borrow up to one Army Card from a Teammate to help you put together an Army you like better. If that concept seems like more trouble than it's worth, though, it's an easy cut.

4. Yeah, there should definitely be a points range, and I suppose it could be fairly narrow. Some of that is left over from trying to include this as part of playtesting, which would require some flexibility to build an army for the testing unit. I'd probably even do 1,000-1,200 or something so Godzilla couldn't be locked out.

To me, doing just a single game is more of a tournament than a league season. That said, it's not like it's 4 games of you versus another person.

The idea is for each home or away series to be team versus team, so if you and I are on a team against Eric and Toyhandle (to use a random example) a Home series could be 1. Archie v. Eric 2. Bats v. Toy 3. Archie v. Toy 4. Bats v. Eric with no repetition at all.

Any of those could also be a game of Archie and Bats v. Eric and Toy in a 2v2. Or some match ups could be repeated. It's designed to be open and flexible for the sake of scheduling and availability.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.