View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2018, 09:42 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Played Teotihuacan solo, 2-player, and 3-player over the past week. It is really good and a really good price for what you get in components.

Also, I have been trying to get some Guild Ball teams painted so I can run a few demos and get a league started. It has replaced Blood Bowl for me as my "sports" miniatures game.

Opened Cerebria, but haven't had time to even read the rules yet. Looking forward to eventually playing it.

After playing and enjoying 7 Wonders after our last Heroscape tournament, I was tempted by a friend to try 7 Wonders Duel. Interesting way of boiling down the draft mechanic into patterns of known and unknown cards throughout each era. If you like 7 Wonders, but don't have enough players to justify purchasing it, check out Duels.