View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2021, 12:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - VOTE for Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Doesn’t feel needed to me.

What would you want examples of? I feel like the rules are pretty straightforward and streamlined.
I just feel like the movement & particularly the blocked movements may need some visuals.
I mean, if you can lay out some examples, I can try. Not sure who we can get to do the booklet, though, as Tickle was pretty specific that he wasn't interested in doing example/photos.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.