View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Looking for Superscape team building help

Yeah, I agree. I started out just by buying figures that I liked without looking at cards.

I ended up making 6 teams and will post them tomorrow, if you get a moment take a look and let me know if something looks really out of balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
It's gonna be difficult to make a team that can stop a Luke Cage/Wolvie combo out of that pool, simply because you don't have a ton of bonding options. The SHIELD build you have is probably your best bet. You could look to pick up some straightforward bonding figures as well. Ms. Marvel, Kingpin, Prof. X, and Mr. Fantastic are good choices.