View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2008, 12:07 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Does SuBakNa affect molten lava rolls?

You know, I was just about to post that I agree with Snotwalker that Su-Bak-Na's bonus only applies to the Marro abilities, but the verbiage of the card isn't as clear cut as I thought.

In the synergy section of the Book of Su-Bak-Na, it only lists the Marro/Winsulu that have D20 abilities. Marro Drudge, for example, are not listed. Could that be an indicator that they don't get the +1 bonus for non-ability related rolls?

I know the Books are hardly law, but it's a starting point.

EDIT: On second glance, Wo-Sa-Ga isn't on the list either. It could be the book just isn't accurate.