View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2022, 11:14 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If you want him to be splashable with MRT or Makwa, you could try this (note I've renamed the power too):

TRIBAL HERITAGE
If you have at least one Fearsome Human [optional: who follows Aquilla] in your army, Jim Whitecloud has the class of Tribesman instead of what is listed on this card.
This feels a little forced. I would suggest going even simpler:
Quote:
TRIBAL HERITAGE
At the start of the game, you may change Jim's class to Tribesman instead of what is listed on the card.
The figure numbers are on the low side, but good enough for me. I rather like the design. It does a good job of feeling both like a Tribesman and a Lawman.
Is there any problem with just giving him both classes all the time?

Quote:
TRIBAL HERITAGE
Jim has the class of Lawman in addition to what is listed on this card.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments