View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2021, 10:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
Pretty cool that Legoboy has a student group.

Understandable that you got rid of the HS stuff. There are so many great games and well-designed ones to boot -- difficult to commit to HS. Plus, for me, I've gotten into Marvel Crisis Protocol and SW: Legion as my go to competitive (albeit I play pretty casually) miniatures games. They've been fun.

And wow! You've got more plays in Champions than I do ... although I do not know how many plays I actually have. King is pretty fun to play against, but I'm looking forward to playing through the campaign mode -- just picked up Scarlet Witch today -- so I plan to try her out (my wife probably will actually -- her favorite character and all).
I don't play competitive, but I also dig Legion. Hopefully I can get it played again within a few months.

Marvel Crisis Protocol was super tempting, but I had to hold back. Seems fun with a lot of cool models, though I have heard they can be a pain to assemble.

Let me know how Scarlett Witch is. She seems like she could be fun. I know you had to see WandaVision.

Last edited by quozl; March 20th, 2021 at 11:22 AM.