View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2014, 05:41 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HELLFIRE -INVISIBLE WOMAN/KRYPTO - Mods/Proxies/HouseRul

TOXIN

This took all of 30 seconds. We had a Toxin card that players wanted to try out. I didn't have a Toxin but I had an extra Venom. I grabbed my paint and dabbed this guy up real quick. If I go back to it, I'd sand down some of the Venom features and paint some details more accurately but overall it has been a great proxy.

THE WALKING DEAD

These Zombie Vixen Wargames factory minis needed to be pieced together and painted. Perhaps a little small (although prototypical comic art usually draws regular people at 7 heads instead of the heroic 8 heads tall) but they look great on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
decals like the water based kind from plastic model kits or like photoshop and print to clear label paper. I've done the clear label ones before and the hold up pretty good if you get a good quality adhesive paper. Just about every name brand transparent label stock they sell at office depot or staples works well. for small decals I use an exacto knife to score the paper making sure not to cut all the way through the backing. It's easier to handle and place that way otherwise it is impossible to get the backing off without mangling the decal.
Hmm...sometime I'll have to stop at a Staples or Officemax and see what I can find. thanks for the info.