View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2014, 05:45 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Design Holocron of Swamps of Dagobah (Design Phase)

All your talk about the glyphs, Porkins, made me realize I didn't add any to the map...

Also, Swamp Creature/Special Rules could be like:

Quote:
SWAMP CREATURE
Destructible Object

LARGE ?

Life 2
Defense 1

DEPTH OF THE SWAMP (new name)
Swamp Creatures do not start the game on the battlefield. When a small or medium figure moves onto or ends its movement on a Swamp Water space, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a[n] X or higher, remove that figure, place it on this card, and place a Swamp Creature on that figure's previously occupied space. Up to a maximum of 2 figures may be on this card at once. You may only roll the 20-sided die for Depth of the Swamp once per turn for each figure. At the end of the round, place any figures on this card adjacent to the Swamp Creature. After placing the figures, each of those figures receives one wound, and remove the Swamp Creature from the battlefield and place it on this card. If a Swamp Creature would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, place all figures on this card adjacent to that Swamp Creature, and then destroy that Swamp Creature.

SWAMP AGILITY (new name)
If a Swamp Creature would receive at least one wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a[n] X or higher, ignore any wounds and move that Swamp Creature up to 4 spaces. When moving with Swamp Agility, a Swamp Creature does not take any leaving engagement attacks, may move through all figures, and must end its turn on a Swamp Water space.
Mini: Any of these pretty much

Special Rules: Start the game with 3 Swamp Creatures. Swamp Creatures are not controlled by any figure. When Swamp Creatures are attacked, the opponent of the attacking figure temporarily controls that Swamp Creature.