View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2021, 12:12 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Playtesti

I might play these tonight in a test game. So with the current "last will" power, you can bring Allistair back twice to benefit the MacDirks for two extra rounds? Even though he has no power, the benefit comes from the warriors, correct?

So if I brought back Heracles twice, the second time back he would get no bonus against large and huge, could not throw and could not use the "X" marker, correct? The first round back he would have his powers for the whole round?

LAST WILL
At the start of any round, before placing Order Markers, you may choose one of your previously destroyed small or medium Unique Heroes. Place or remove wounds from that Hero's Army Card so that it has 1 Life remaining, then destroy an Honored Soul Guide you control and replace it with the chosen Hero. At the end of the round, negate that Hero's powers for the entire game and destroy that Hero.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!