View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2020, 05:53 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Its all good. The question needed asked. You are correct DS, I personally can generate a considerable amount of minis. Ive printed 50 of them from when I went to bed last night to now. There is a method to it. Same as speed painting. Ill go back to playing in my corner and stop bothering about. Good day gentlemen.
I think if you were to offer this service of printing and painting, more people would be open to it.
Yeah, I've always thought that would be a cool route to go. A huge undertaking for the submitter for sure, but something I'd love to see.
For the Wildwood Runner (and Hrognak howdah), how many others were on the production team? It sounded like a group effort.