View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Crow ~~ Design Phase

So he could have 40 wounds on his card, but can't be destroyed until the following happens:

1) The Crow Marker is on an opponent's figure's card, the opponent receives one or more wounds, transferring the Crow Marker to this card (but it can go off this card if an opponent's figure destroys one of your figures);

2) The Crow receives one or more wounds, you roll 1-4 on d20, remove all Wound Markers from the card and the Crow Marker from the game.

3) The Crow receives 4 wounds without the Crow Marker in play.

Yikes. I don't know that I'd ever want to play against him.

And you haven't differentiated between common/unique or squad/hero. Does he get the attack die against all the common squad figures if one of them destroys one of your common squad figures?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS