View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Commission a Custom (3/24) Nessie & Sasquatc

This is getting good. If we weren't in different time zones, the edits could even be faster.

By the way, did you look at my other potential edits listed above? I cleaned up some wording. "Normal Attack" was not needed as it only has one type of attack, therefore a senseless distinction. I also would like to go with Wounded Smash (from Krug) rather than the Hulk's "Rage". It looks better, it's shorter, and it only adds one more attack die capability.

I love your change to Barbed Engagement and the choice to go with "it" rather than "he".