View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Commission a Custom (3/24) Nessie & Sasquatc

Nessie's getting an update and Sasquatch will soon be making his debut. This Hellboy set is coming along. My next attempt is a bit more obscure and may need a lot more feedback before it makes its way into Garada's collection, but here it goes.

Nesie and Sasquatch were Horrorclix, this Thorn Crawler is a Mage Knight piece (I'm not sure about the height because I haven't gotten one yet). I tried to do a little research on the Mage Knight piece special abilities and incorporated that into Hellboy-scape.

REL-WARC-THORN

DEMON
UNIQUE HERO
DEVOURER
TERRIFYING
LARGE 7

LIFE: 6
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 2
DEFENSE: 4

WOUNDED SMASH
When Rel-Warc-Thorn attacks, he receives one extra attack die for each wound marker he has.

RAGE REACH 2
When Rel-Warc-Thorn attacks, he may add 1 to range for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 2 extra spaces.

BARBED ENGAGEMENT
Unfriendly figures must roll 2 attack dice when leaving an engagement with Rel-Warc-Thorn.

CARRION DISTASTE
If a friendly figure is destroyed while adjacent to Rel-Warc-Thorn, Rel-Warc-Thorn must immediately move to an empty space, 2 spaces away from the destroyed figure. When Rel-Warc-Thorn moves due to Carrion Distaste, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

**UPDATE/EDIT - As Garada pointed out, a common hero must have a Life of 1 for playability. If that were the case, the Wounded Smash and Rage Reach obviously wouldn't have worked. Therefore, I went with a Unique Hero take and gave my demon a name. I also patterned updated wording Wounded Smash after Krug rather than the original modified Hulk's Rage Smash. I hope this makes it better.

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 25th, 2010 at 07:04 PM.