View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
We are trying to make sure the SoV/C3V units work well within the Heroscape canon and that they are fully compatible...but its up to your gaming group and/or tournament director if you allow them to be played. There is not official authiority for heroscape. As for GenCon, because many people come to genCon who do not know what scapers is, it is unwise and unfair to allow them at that large of a Venue.

What I'd like to see though is one event that is a SoV/C3V promotional Tournament at GenCon where its known that SoV/C3V units will be accepted.
If no official event is sanctioned at GC next year, I would be willing to help set up an unofficial event ZB. My crew is talking about running some 2v2 or possibly a dungeon crawl (more players, less maps, and the organizer gets to play.) Let me know if you want to work on something.

Awesome job gentlemen. I appreciate all your efforts to keep this great game alive and fresh. You have inspired me, I may have to write a new poem about the Lizard King. Thanks to all the C3V crew and play-testers. Game on...

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey