View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2014, 02:20 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

I think 5 would be ok. If you wanted to compare him to another mutant with similar abilities the closest would be colossus.

Life: 6
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 6
Defense: 6 (with an extra auto shield)

of course his points are 260. Thunderbird may end up being more points simply because mutant bonding is a huge advantage. Initially you had him at 200 points, but with him being a mutant it might bump him up to the 220 - 250 range. That would also be dependent on which defensive powers you gave him.

As for experience I have been playing Heroscape for roughly 5 years and using C3G customs for 4 of those years. However I have never designed my own characters and have only ever turned in one playtest (still working on that Killer Frost). The people here are great though, their dedication to this project is amazing and frankly the quality of their work is outstanding.

I just like to comment from time to time, mainly though I just read through the threads.