View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2022, 08:40 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The minis will not be a sea of unpainted gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Assuming a 400$ cost on a 30 figure masterset (similar to AotP) was an accurate statement, then If the masterset was 100$ that leaves 300$ for commission. That's 10$ a figure, which I think might be reasonable especially if you have an arts school or even a high school with wargame players nearby. You can even viste a games workshop store and see if they know anyone interested. Ive found Warhammer folks approachable (especially the shop staff) and I'm sure they would know gamers that would turn your money into more Warhammer given the chance.
Good thought...but being Scottish, I'll paint and grumble about it. LOL

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 22nd, 2022 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Love the solutions this community can brings...shows they care.