View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2022, 06:32 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

Tagging those who were interested in the other thread: @bunjee @Elstree @itsbuzzi @Tritzix @Warlord_Alpha @Curry_Noodles @Joseph_Sweeney . Want to make sure you all saw this thread.

Also tagging @Chris_Perkins , @Cleon , and @leevancleef to get your thoughts here.

Would people be interested in getting lunch before the event? There are a bunch of restaurants close to the game store, and back when IslandScape was a thing down on Long Island, some of us would get lunch at the Panera right by that game store. It was always a fun pre-tourney hang, and it's especially nice for anyone traveling a bit farther. I know Chris, my dad, and I are planning on grabbing lunch beforehand (not sure where yet).

Also, would people prefer 4 or 5 rounds if we have 16 or less? With 16 people, 4 rounds leads to a clean championship between 2 3-1s (and it works if there are less than 16 too). But 5 rounds is more bang for your buck, especially for those traveling farther. IslandScape was always 5 rounds, and sometimes the 4-0 would lose to a 3-1 in the championship (happened to me once), and the winner of that game would be the winner overall. I have no problem doing it that way, and I think 5 rounds is just better (assuming we have more than just, say, 8 people), but I'm open to suggestions.