View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2015, 06:01 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dat's Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I concur with these Title ideas, although I still think a few basic titles wouldn't hurt either such as 5 wins or someone who's won 3 competitions in a row. For those however, I would suggest starting with a blank slate, meaning nobody who's won 5 before or 3-in-a-row before would automatically get one. Just to even the playing field a little.

~TAF, otherwise appeased
Do note that it is difficult for me to determine who has five wins or who has won 3 times in a row. The current system does not count wins. It counts the total score of placements, and then averages it out over the number of times entered.
~TGRF.
Spreadsheet it out. I mean honestly if you have the raw data somewhere I could do it for you.

~Dysole, a bit busy so can't do it right now
It is in a spreadsheet. If we decide we want to do that, I can probably figure out a way to compute it.
~TGRF.