View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:46 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Crypoliths look cool though

I'm not sure how I feel about the Crypoliths. Being able to drop Airborne Elite (among other fun tricks) may feel a bit too much in favor of ranged units, similarly to castle pillars would in vanilla 'scape.

As far as them being "custom" that doesn't bother me. I think they look cool and could work on those boards in your contest @lefton4ya .

But, its not only my opinion that matters here. Additionally, it would give us an extra map or 2 to play on (which is certainly a worthy goal).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.