View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2021, 12:19 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Statesman (public playtest)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : STATESMAN

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : City Park (No Glyphs)
Units :
Statesman (250), Positron (220), Manticore (130)
= 700

VS.

Cosmic Boy (260), Timber Wolf (260), Lightning Lad (180)
= 700

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units :
Statesman (250), Positron (220), Manticore (130)
= 700

VS.

TMNT
= 700

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units :
Statesman (250), Positron (220), Manticore (130), Poison (300)
= 1000

VS.

Fantastic Four
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : I think he feels good. You’re not going to be using Tanker/Hammer of Justice every game, but I think the threat of those powers is part of their strength, which means Statesman is often going to eat attacks for his allies. I think the 5 Life/7 Def is a good spot for him, he still feels like a really durable fella.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : I’m happy with how the trio feels as a team. It feels like Statesman is the flying brick that’s there to eat hits and hit hard, Positron has a little more nuance to his damage but he can do some hits while being decently durable, and Manticore is the support piece that disables foes and survives into the late game. I was worried they're a bit swingy after the first two games, but the third one has me feeling good.