View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2015, 04:06 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Justice League Design Discussion *Brainstorming*

If the markers end up being the way to go, of course I'll be happy. I'll also be annoyed that what we had was decent to begin with, only we needed to cover 20 other options before others could see it.

With that said, I legitimately feel these Justice League Glyphs are something special. They are "WOW" they have "Umph". I just don't think their potential and advantages are being made clear enough. I really stand by that, and I know Bats and Spidey feel the same. 2 members I respect. So I challenge everyone to explain why this system is not worth it, no good, and why we should take a more traditional route instead. I think the initial Team Card is giving the Glyph version a bad rap, when they aren't mechanically alike. This is a spawn of Apocalypse/Batman II's Glyph abilities.