View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:53 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Justice League Design Discussion *Brainstorming*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Sock, what you are talking about with lynch pin units to form the team around can be achieved for the JL in the same way. The glyph system isn't needed to achieve the same result that previous figure cards achieved. MM 2.0 and Cyborg 2.0 both can have different JL synergy built into their cards such that they become one of the JL lynch pin units to decide between.
I understand this. But I'm saying they are still the ones delivering the same synergy bonus each time.

Let me explain that a bit more.

You draft Professor X to get 2 turns.
You draft Sage to get +1 d20 and +1 attack for 3 Mutants.
You draft Apocalypse for +1 attack for 5 Mutants.
You draft Cyclops to move Mutants.

When forming your team, your first step is really "which of those bonuses do I want to build my team around?". Once you decide, then you best choose who to benefit from said bonus.

So each time you build your Mutant team, you're choosing from those same bonuses to form your team.

With the Glyph idea, you could have upwards of 10 different units offering a specific power that suits your team to your desire, and all the different combinations between them.

Ugh, it's hard to explain. I thought I layed it out in the big post hoping it would explain it as I see it. But something isn't translating, or I'm just seeing something different.