View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Your HSers REPUTATION And You ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Are rep boosts retroactive? ...My guess is no to both, but I thought I'd ask.
You are correct; 'no' to both. ...If you don't have the minimum limits yet, your 'hits' will not ever affect the target member's reputation, ...but any comment you type there WILL show up in the member's "recient received reputation" area so they can review it, ...and it's good practice for getting the most use out of your 5-per-day limit (so it'll really be primed and ready as soon as you hit that 20-rep minimum)...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]