Thread: Darkseid
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2023, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Darkseid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Looks like this is one that we missed when we made the Ignore Wounds/Avoid the attack update.
Quote:
DARKSEID IS
If Darkseid would be defeated in any way except by this ability, instead he takes no damage. Roll a d20. On a:
• 10 or lower, Darkseid receives a wound.
• 11-18, Darkseid inflicts 1 wound on another figure.
• 19+, Darkseid heals 1 wound.
I assume we would want him to avoid the attack so that it works the same, but ignoring wounds would allow for a bypass via things like Battle Beast. @Arkham
avoid the attack wouldn't work since he's not phase shifting or teleporting or anything like that...he's just straight up blocking it which is more like avoiding damage...which technically also doesn't work here. So looks like you guys are coming up with a fine solution here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.