View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2019, 01:03 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Gencon 2019 Results

Congrats @infectedsloth . Now I’m even more sad I had to drop out after 3 games day 1 as I won the first 2 then lost to Nathan and think I could have made Day 2 (I’ll never know). My army was:
Venoc Vipers * 4 (drop 1)
Aubrien Archers * 1
Venoc Warlord
Zetacron

I did win C3G (six players) going 3-0 with last game against @dok was mostly luck especially Flash dodges. Army being unsynergistic was actually a counter to all the armies that tried to mess with my order markers as it didn’t matter. Army was:
Flash
Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Jonah Hex

I did horrible today at 4x225, only winning the game I had Q9 & rays (3 of 6 players had that army). I really wish my Quasatch Hunters army faced off against that (or any 3/4 other of @Hendal ’s armies, but alas bad luck on matchups plus poor playing on my part is bad.

Doing team tournament tomorrow, looking forward to it.