View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card CREATOR - Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'm sure there is more than two of us following along.
Well, with obfuscatedhippo's post, I now have confirmation of at least two! (Admittedly, there isn't much to comment on yet.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
This is great! I'll keep an eye on your progress.

I played with fields a bit and they work well. The Render button did not work but I was using IE.
Yes, that's fixed in the next preview. I had to change how the thing works internally so that IE, Edge, and Safari are supported. That change makes my job of building templates more complicated, but I wanted support for those browsers, and it has some other benefits too.

I'll be sure to tag you when I post the preview with IE support. Officially, I plan to provide support for the two most recent versions of IE, Edge, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. In your case (IE), that means if you have IE 10 or 11, you should probably fine. Unofficially, IE9 might work too, but IE8 definitely won't (sorry Windows XP users, but you can't still download and use Firefox or something).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK