View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation
Re: Aldin’s Traps of Terror

Those are some great ideas Nivik23. Just because I like to tweak stuff, I'd do a couple of those differently:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivik23 View Post
Metamorphosis
The opponent to your left may replace one of his unique heroes with any different unique hero not in play of equal or lesser point value. Any markers on the original army card are not transferred to the new army card. Any markers that the new army card would normally start with are placed (negation etc). The new army card retains the original army cards Species, Class & Personality.
The last sentence of Metamorphosis seems confusing and unnecessary. Take it out and you've got a great trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivik23 View Post
Lesser Planar Inversion
For the remainder of the round, height is inverted. When counting levels of height (movement, height advantage etc) the number of levels up is now the number of levels down and vice versa.
When I read the first sentence I thought you were going in a different direction. Here's a trap based on what I thought you were leaning toward:

Planar Inversion
Height Advantage is reversed, and now is determined by the figure who's base is LOWER than the opponent's figure.

Now think of all the figures who would be scrambling to get off the hills and down to the lower levels to get 'height' advantage! It's brilliant.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24