View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2019, 04:00 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 11/4/19: Seishin Samurai]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
@SuperSamyon Thanks for the encouragement! I do still intend to clean up M.A.R.S. and resubmit him at some point, though since he's from an already announced pack, I've been focusing on other customs like the Seishin Samurai that are dwindling in availability. He's still on my to-do list, though, so don't worry.
Awesome! I was just about to write a post on the forum to help encourage development on the last two mechs in the pack and then I saw your design. Seeing your past history I'm confident that you can deliver!

I know your focus is elsewhere at the moment but just to throw my 2 cents on bonding, you already made a case on why you wouldn't bond with the Valkrill Vulcans, but it would be neat if they had some passive synergy at the least like how Vydar, Jandar, and Utgar mechs work together. Just something to think about.