View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mojo: Design Phase

I honestly dig the write up as in the SP right now (other than needing to drop an "a" before the "12").

It's nice and streamlined while, IMO, doing a good job of representing what he does to his "actors". He either controls his own henchmen to do his bidding (though on 12+ and instead of attacking it's not very strong bonding, regardless of no range restriction), distracts enemies (the OM removal), or sets off traps (the DOs wounding people).

The only potential balance issue I see is really not Puppet Master-like at all. It's being able to remove OMs on figures across the map. But, honestly, just put a reveal an OM restriction on the power and it's not going to be a great power, because you're just trading one attack (Mojo's) for a less than 50% chance of taking away an opponent's turn. It's probably not even worth it the majority of the time.

Which is the big thing here, I suppose. If the map doesn't have lots of DOs, I'm probably not drafting him, because sacrificing your attack that turn for a 45% chance of taking a turn with another figure OR removing an OM from an enemy figure just isn't going to be worth it most of the time. The DO part I'd do for sure, though.

Edit: So the more I think about it, maybe he's too weak right now?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.