View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

The longer it takes me to get to these reports the shorter they get… So this one will be pretty short in the battle section. Not terrible as I enjoy doing shorter reports occasionally.

Idaho NHSD - Reverse-the-Whip 600

I’m a big fan of Reverse-the-Whip, and I had a lot of fun army ideas for this one that would give those Idahoans headaches. Some of my favorites were:

Blade Gruts x3
Grimnak
Hrognak
Nerak
Sgt. Drake 2.0
James Murphy
(I actually almost went with this one, but didn’t want to have to fight Sgt. Drake)

Venoc Warlord
Mohican River Tribe x3
Brave Arrow
Zetacron
Maltis Tez
Raelin
Theracus

Raelin
Taelord
Warden 816
Blastatrons x4

Raelin
Taelord
Sgt. Drake 2.0
Deathreavers x4
(Still really want to do a Rae/Tae/Rat army sometime)

But in the end, I went with a variant of an Axegrinder/Rogue army I had been playing a lot at the time (due to play testing Kha for SoV). I just added stuff to make it 600 points.

BiggaBullfrog’s Army:
Raelin RotV 80
Eltahale 140
Darrak Ambershard 60
Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x2 70 (140)
Nottingham Brigand x3 35 (105)
Phantom Knights x1 70
595 Points/16 Figures

The base was the Axegrinders, Darrak, Brigands, and Raelin. Having two squads to bond with Darrak is fun, especially for a RtW army. I figured my holes were a Special Attack and some anti-range, so I popped in Eltahale and a squad of PK’s and was ready to mash some potatoes!! (Because Idaho…)

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

Game 4
Spoiler Alert!

Game 5
Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 15th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.